Thursday, April 26, 2012

I ♥ Happy Hardcore too!

Yes, and there it is! The Philizz - I ♥ Happy Hardcore video mix. Awesomeness is just not enough to describe this video mix. You have to see it for yourself. This really takes my back to the times I started to discover music. It's a red line through my youth. I recognize all the songs and I can sing a long with it to. What I like also is my name in the credits of this mix. I helped with the search for happy hardcore music videos. Happy hardcore was really popular in the 90's in Europe. I must say, i still listen to happy hardcore. Very nice music when doing my homework :)

Enjoy a full hour of happy hardcore :D
Watch the video mix here, at Philizz.com and philizz on vimeo

Philizz - I ♥ Happy Hardcore from Philizz on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Phenomenon said...

saki saki boem boem, dis is cewl! :P

GeekGirl said...

Glad you like it Phenomenon.