Monday, June 4, 2012

Awesome rainbow nails

Since i'm already busy talking about make up. i really have to show my new nailpolish. I usually wear red colors on my nails. But i could not resist al this sparkle. I like it so much that i take a look a my own nails all the time. So here it is : color 14 rainbow apparition



This nailpolish is from Bourjois new collection 1 second nailpolish with gel structure. The gel structure will help to  follow the shape of your nails completly so it stays on nicer and better. What i also found out, because of the gelstructure it does not drip as fast from the brush as a usual nailpolish. It dries very quickly, you can put on a nohter layer soon.

On the picture i am wearing 3 layers of polish because the purple polish in this color is a semi transparant and with 3 layers you are completly sparkled. If you use this polish as a topcoat on a nother color i think you  will just need one or maybe two layers. 

I think i will buy some more of these. Since i really like the colors i saw in de store and also because of the behaviour of the nailpolish.

Available in 12 colors for the price of 8,50 euro

No comments: