Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Born This way Ball Amsterdam

Since i was kind of busy in the past weeks,  i finally found a moment now to write about the lady Gaga concert in Amsterdam.  Almost  all I can say It was really great/amazing/cool/wonderful/ and more words in that category to describe the Lady Gaga concert Tuesday September 18 2012 in the ziggodome in Amsterdam. I was so happy I could finally go to a Lady Gaga show. The show is more like  whole theater play than just a singer on stage. She really acts with her audience. I was happy that there where big video screens since  it was so crowded  I could not see much of the  things that happened on the stage. But I enjoyed it so much. here are some pictures of the concert.



















  

Gagacorns :D I also got myself a Born this way ball tourshirt











No comments: