Thursday, November 1, 2012

Me on stage

It still feels like yesterday that I was standing on the stage of  De kleine komedie, which is a theater in Amsterdam.  In there was a public script reading of one of my favorite TV series: A'dam and E.V.A. Next January 2013 they will start with the recording of the second season.

Because there are more characters needed then the four permanent members, the audience  was invited to read the script with the actors on stage. At the started of the evening there was a flashback to the first season and interviews with the four cast member  the writer an the producer. after that the scripts where divided to the people that wanted to participate on stage. So I raised my hand.
I had tot do the first scene. There I was standing on the stage saying the first text of the second season. I had to play the role of course leader of the Lamaze class.(that's because Eva got pregnant in the first series.) I really Enjoyed it to be on stage performing.

Here you see me on stage while playing my part.

me at the microphone

with Teun Luijkx en Evan vn de Wijdeven


No comments: