Saturday, October 16, 2010

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner

For years now, I use eyeliner. I used almost every type of it, dip-liners, felt-tip eyeliner pen, pencil-liners and so on. When I was shopping at ELFs website, I saw a new sort of eyeliner. cream eyeliner. It reminds me a bit of cakeliners. I decided to give it a try, so i bought it.

This is how it looks:


As you can see it comes in a tiny plastic jar, I think it looks stylish. The little brush you see on the picture is included.

I was a bit nervous to try it. And I must see it took my about 15 minutes to get it on my eyes the way i wanted. Probably because of this was the first time ever i tried a eyeliner with brush applicator.
To get it on nicely, take your time and do not try to rush, that will not work. Also, it dries very quickly, so be sure to have a cotton-tip and makeup remover near to you, else you will not be able to get it of. It is really smudge, rub, and waterproof. See the picture, the left line is with a lot of rubbing the right one with a bit and also that line was already dried up.
To remove the eyeliner, use some eye makeup remover. Also do not forget to clean the brush, it will get sticky if you not remove the creamliner form the brush.
After a whole evening of wearing this, no smudge and the line was still in place.



On my eyes it looks like this:



Likes: no smudge, waterproof, good deep color
Unlikes: the time it takes to put it on(but that is my opinion), a bit sticky if you leave it to long on the brush before applying.

Go/no go: I give this one a go. More likes than unlikes. I like this liner and will use it more than once.

You can buy it at E.L.F. make up The price is 4 euro. It is available in 8 colors.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Saw this eyeliner in action, so it looks good to me, even though I prefer a fluid eyeliner. And above of all, this one is affordable!