Saturday, October 9, 2010

ELF Hypershine mini lip gloss

In my last post you could read about the ELF products that I've bought. Here is the first review. It is about the lip gloss set. Since I could not decide which colour I had to choose, I decided to buy the set of eight mini lip glosses. So now I have all colours, happy me.
So what do you get? eight lip glosses, the colours are: Fairy, Blossom, Joy, Flirt, Sugar Plum, Cloud Nine, Honey en Vixen. The scent they have is a cotton candy(that's what the website says) . Included is a mobile phone slot, so you can take your favourite colour with you and change it to another one when you want to.
Here is a picture of the 8 glosses with the mobile phone slot




I also tested them on my hand so that you can see the colour on human skin. These are the first four



And this the second four



As you can see, some don not have sparkles other ones have a light sparkle and there are also a couple with bigger sparkles.
On your lips they feel fine. Not sticky or runny and they taste fine. The price of the set is: €5.80. You can also buy all of these lovely little ones in regular size. Buy them at: eyeslipsface

4 comments:

the_JinX said...

Great pictures .. really make it clear what they do on the skin!

Alexander said...

Cool! Have a little trouble with Cloud, Fairy and Joy. These look on the picture more or less the same. But maybe it's just on the picture, because camera flash and stuff and in real these glosses differences are more clear.

Anja said...

Hoe ruiken deze? Vond die andere ELF make-up zo meuren. Is dat bij die glossjes minder?

GeekGirl said...

@ anja: ruiken beetje zoetig, suikerspinnig denk ik, maar niet heel sterk.