Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sprakle dress with a beautiful handbag, to party all weekend

This weekend it was party time. Saturday it was Voutveest at the Asgard pub in my hometown. Therefor I needed a dress. Bought it on Friday at laura Dols in Amsterdam. I went there for a dress but also bought a really beautiful handbag.

bag and dress

Voutveest is a party where everybody should be dressed in strange, outdated or  ugly clothing to dance all night long on music from the 90's and 80's. To give you an impression, a couple of pictures:

with my sister




And there was more to party. Yesterday it was Queens day. Time to celebrate in orange. And watch some nice music at a square in my town.
Unfortunately, my camera is starting to break down I think. All of the pictures are full of stripes, with  the photographed  parts almost not recognizable. Only close  pictures are still alright. So  all that's  left is a picture of me with my Queens day crown.






No comments: